On the whole, the browser competition did lead to many positive creations and helped web design evolve at a rapid pace.
- Web design refers to the design of websites that are displayed on the internet.
- It usually refers to the user experience aspects of website development rather than software development.
- Web design used to be focused on designing websites for desktop browsers
- A web designer works on the appearance, layout, and, in some cases, content of a website.
- Appearance, for instance, relates to the colors, font, and images used
- Layout refers to how information is structured and categorized
A good web design is easy to use, aesthetically pleasing, and suits the user group and brand of the website. Many webpages are designed with a focus on simplicity, so that no extraneous information and functionality that might distract or confuse users appears. As the keystone of a web designer’s output is a site that wins and fosters the trust of the target audience, removing as many potential points of user frustration as possible is a critical consideration.